A typical day in the life of a NetSuite Developer would include work such as participating in every aspect of the development lifecycle including requirements gathering, solution architecture, development, testing and deployment.
- 3+ years working in a client-facing technical role
- 1+ years with SuiteCloud development (SuiteScript 2.0) and integration on the NetSuite platform (SuiteTalk)
- Strong experience of API development and hands on experience in the development of RESTful integration
Nice To Haves:
- 1+ year of NetSuite experience and functional understanding of key OneWorld modules
- Extensive knowledge in SuiteScript, Features/System configuration in NetSuite
- Experience working with ETL tools like Celigo or Dell Boomi is preferred
Does this sound like you?
Great! What’s next: follow the link to apply! Code of the North is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we value diversity and have taken the MN Tech Diversity PledgeApply